Monday 19 December 2011

Afternoon all,
Hows everyone's preparations going for Christmas?
I'm not feeling overly festive this year, it just seems to be one thing after another going wrong, But I think were ready. Still got the Tree to put up which will be hopefully done tonight.

Any way today I decided to have ago at some Reindeer Cakes and my oh my they do look cute even if I do say so myself lol.

Some one over on UKScrappers asked for a simple cupcake recipe and their were quite a few. One being a Cookies and Cream Cupcake recipe using broken up Oreo Biscuits which sounded yummy so I decided to do Broken up Oreo Biscuits too:

Another recipe that was posted was this:
2 eggs, 75g SR Flour, 25g Cocoa Powder, 100g Sugar and 100g Margarine and looked like this once all combined and mixed.

I then put about two Tablespoonfuls into each case on top of the Oreo biscuits.

They weren't in the Oven all that long before they were done :)

Then came the decorating, I iced the cakes in Chocolate Butter Icing and then added Pretzels broken in half for Antlers, Chocolate Button with a cherry on the top for the nose and some White Chocolate Chips for eyes.

Here are my 12 Reindeer Cupcakes Finished.

Thank You to ladies over on UKS for posting the recipes and thanks to posters on Visualize Us for the inspirations. :)

No comments: