Thursday 2 June 2011

Wow were in to June already, this year is going fast. Well with the help of a page maps I created this LO, Simple but was desperate to create a LO using Bella BLVD's All Boy collection. I just love the bight colours and is perfect for those boy LO's and what with having three boys in my family I this kit is perfect and so versatile :)
Recently when looking at Shimelle Laine's Blog I came across her free 4x6 Photo Love with video walk through I thought this was perfect to get me scrapping again. This is my first ever Double LO and think it turned out rather well. I used Echo Park's Splash Kit, another kit I was desperate to get as I have quite a few beach photos and recently some photos of the boys playing with their water guns. :)






There are 3 classes up so far so I thought I'd join in and catch up :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Am loving these LO's. They are all so beautiful, especially the beach scenes.
Linda
x