Friday 3 June 2011

Here's my finished attempt at February's 4x6 Photo Love. I used Bella Blvd's Mr Boy kit. The photos were of my Middle Son wanting to be just like me when I used to carry my youngest in his Nubigo.

I thought my attempt looked rather flat and I have run out of my Black Sukura Pen, so couldn't do my fake stitching I had wanted to do, so decided to have a go at giving the layout some dimension by adding rolled up paper. Once I had done that they kept unrolling so I decided to add some ribbon but putting a slit at each end of the rolled paper and thread some reddish brown ribbon through and stick each of the ends on the back of the LO.
I wanted to use the Chipboard Heart from the kit but felt it didn't quite look right or stand out so added some yellow ribbon to it and stuck it on to the LO using 3d foam pads.

1 comment:

Jane said...

lovely bright layouts, I smiled when you mentioned having to put the ribbon on, I'm always having that trouble!