Wednesday 2 June 2010

Digi 365 and Scrap-a-mia

I have quite a bit to share but you will have to bare with me as I'm in the process of trying to send all my documents from my old laptop to my new one lol.

Firstly here are my P365 LOs I have fallen behind yet again lol and still got
another 2 to 3 LOs to do til Im upto date. The following LO I used Chrissy W's Photo a Day set 3 template and the Spinky Dink's Forget me Not Alpha and All Good Things papers.

1st 7th May - I used Chrissy W's A Photo a Day Set 3 and Spinky Dink's Forget Me Not Alpha and Spinky Spanky paper and embellishments

8th - 14th May - I used Chrissy W's A Photo A Day template and then Spinky Dink's Forget Me Not Alpha and All Good Things Papers.

And as I like Saving the best til last -
Scrap-a-mia
Next up Scrap-A-Mia Retreat, one word sums up the entire weekend for me and that is Awsome :) I enjoyed every minute of it and meeting all the designers which I had heard so much about but never met was fantastic. Every one was so friendly and the classes were absolutly fabulous. I will post piccys of my LOs etc once I have completed them as some still need a few bits added. But I promise I will post soon. To keep you going though I have some photos of me with some of the designers and some photos of the Retreat's location at the Devere Hotel, New Place, Hampshire.

The Hotel

A photo of part of the grounds

I went for a wander on the Saturday lunch time and found a little forest walk and as I love looking up at the trees to see the different colours of greens and the light that manages to creep through the gaps of leaves I thought I'd take a photo. It turned out really nice.

Cleo Jarvis and me :) I loved meeting Cleo she was so friendly and I felt we had so much in commen :)

Me and Kirsty Wiseman - I was lucky enough to win a photoshoot with her and am still deciding which photos to have as they are all fantastic :)

Kirsty with here LO for the Class

Ifa Zainon showing us how to make her Apron it was gorgous and I intend to have a go some day.

Heres a Pic of Ifa's Apron

Shimelle Laine, I wish I could get the hang of makeing the little embellishments like hers lol

I'd like to say a Huge thankyou to Claire and Margaret for Organising Scrap-A-Mia and to Cleo Jarvis, Kirsty Wiseman, Shemille Laine, Ifa Zainon and Jane Dean for coming and doing the classes they were fantastic and I learnt so much and went home with lots of new techneques and ideas so thankyou.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Hi Tracey,

The retreat looked absolutely fab so glad you had a great time, can't wait to see your LO's. I am so jealous that you met Jane Dean and Shemille I love their work.

Speak soon,
Take care,
Chrissy xxxx

Merly Impressions.