Monday 5 April 2010

Quite a bit to share today :) . Been on a roll with completing LOs. But first I want to show off a LO I started and finished today - It's a Snowy one of my youngest and his first play in the snow. I love this photo of him.

for this LO I used a pale blue sparkly Bazzil Card, 2 small fabric flowers and 1 large paper flower cut in half, a couple of felt flowers with a gem in the middle, Some blue lace, felt snow flake ribbon, Silver Rhine Stones and some white card punched Snow flakes.

I used some Star Dust Stickles to add a bit of sparkle to the Snow Flakes and used some silver sparkly stickers for the middle of them.

I also added some Star Dust Stickles to the flowers too.

In the middle of the felt Snow flakes I added silver Rhine Stones.

Here's my completed LO using the Ukscrappers Cyber Crop Mystery Kit, has taken me a while to complete which is rather sad as all I had to do to is add a title. The photo is of my Middle Son when he was under a yr old.

Next up is my LO I did at a Crop I go to in Wilton. One of the ladys there kindly did a class for us and here is is my take on it.

It was the first time I had used Border Punches which I have to say I was impressed how easy they were to use and the effect they gave was brillient. I used a punch to create the tags and flowers and added some Rhine Stones to the centre of the flowers to give some sparkle and for the title I used some chipboard letters that were already decorated.
Next up is a couple of my LOs very simple ones though and didn't take long to make I had hoped to make them more 3D and look a bit more creative but I had lost my mojo lol so finished them off today as best as I could.

The above LO is of Oscar in a Tree at a Park in Salisbury. And the bottom Photos are of Todd in the same Tree in the same Park. The photos remind me of Edward in the tree in Twilight lol.

Last of all is a couple of LOs My Middle Son Oscar made using his Scrapbook kit that I got him from the ELC. His first LO is of his Sunflower from last Summer.

Next is his page of him :)

He enjoyed doing these so he may have caught the Scrapping Bug lol, We will see.

1 comment:

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

Wow! You've gotten a lot of layouts done! Im such a slow scrapper!