Friday 30 April 2010

Digi 365

Just a quick post today. I been playing catch up on my Project 365 LOs again. Below is my 5th - 11th of April LO, No templates used this time, I used Lyndsey Riches Squeaky Clean Kit and Spinky Dink's Forget Me Not Alpha.
12th - 18th April I used A Photo a Day set 3 and Spinky Dink's Forget me not alpha and papers and All Good Things Papers.
19th - 25th April LO was done using Chrissy W's A Photo A Day Set 3 and Spinky Dink's Forget Me Not Alpha and All Good Things Papers.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi, can't find a way to contact you other than putting a comment on here. You left me a 'yes' to scrap-a-mia on my blog, but are you also the person who left me a comment (Jo)?? To be even more weird I just had a look at your wedding blog and recognise one of your bridesmaids!!!

** Kate **