Friday 26 March 2010

I haven't really been doing any Scrapping or altering this month as I have been desperatly trying to get my house looking smarter. :(
hopefully I will manage to get some time before this month is up to get some bits complete. I'm two weeks behind on my P365 already, but thankfully I have some notes and some photos so shouldn't take me long to russel up a couple of Layouts. Hope to catch up over the weekend at some point.

Here are a couple of the LOs for the P365 for the beginning of this month.
I used Chrissy W's A Photo a Day Set 3 Template and Spinky Dink's Forget Me Not, Spinky Spanky kits.

And this one I used Chrissy W's A Photo A Day Set 3 Template and Lyndsay Riches Squeakey Clean Kit. Thinking of redoing the title using the Spinky Dink's Forget Me Not Alpha to match the rest of the LOs for this project.

1 comment:

pamala said...

Love your projects! Great pics, and the colors are fabulous.
Thank you for posting on my blog during the Zutter Zisters Blog Hop. :)