Tuesday 23 February 2010

Just a quick post today, the first and second week LOs for my Project 365. Feel like something is missing on my first week of feb LO like something needs to be added like a journal spot or something as the Title doesn't stand out really.

I like this LO even though I did miss out on the day 14 journalling, but by the time I realised, I couldn't see a way of fitting the journalling in. But I don't mind.
I'm working on my LO for last week, I have been suffering Crafters Block and motivation to get crafting :( but think its going now, well hope so :)
Oh forgot to say what does everyone think of my new blog look? I thought it needed a jazz up and came across this site with free blog templates - http://templatesbytenille.blogspot.com/2009/03/click-here-for-html-code-and_6747.html and found this one and I love it :)

No comments: