Friday 18 December 2009

Had another attempt at trying to get a photo of Bokeh and I think I've got (well I'm hoping I have lol.) The second photo of the snowman aunament and lights in the background is my favourite and I also love the colours and effect in the 3rd and 4th photo.



I'm getting there with my Holidays in Hand LOs, got some LOs still to do from the beginning of December which unfortunantly I don't have any photos but thinking of doing pages based on prompts for them. Also got a couple of LOs waiting to be done, just need to get the photos from hubby's phone. Here are my next batch of HIH LOs.


That's all for this evening hopefully Il get some more crafting done over the weekend.

1 comment:

Sarah Louise said...

Beautiful LO's Tracey, well done

I have a surprise for you, you won my Rusty PIckle RAk. Can you email me your address and i will get it in the post for you ASAP.

Sarah