Wednesday 23 December 2009

All I can say is wow to my new Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Tray and Minni Tart Shaper, definantly a best buy :) I love it. I decided to make some Mini Mince Pies to take to my folks for xmas.

I used my Pampered Chef Mini Cutters to make the stars for the tops, Which were a perfect size.

Nice golden colour after being cooked :)

2 packs of Short Crust Pastry and 2 Jars of Mince meat and 68 mince pies later (ok a few were snacked on along the way lol). Below pic is of the first batch I made :)

Here are a couple more HIH LOs, Only 9 days behind but I'm determined to catch up. And this last week I have done well taking photos during the day and adding pics and writing in the evening. I have to say my HIH has kind of turned into a Diary of December 2009.

No comments: