Sunday 29 November 2009

Decided to make a Start on my Holidays In Hand templates and managed five LOs tonight. I decided to do my pages Digi in the end, partly because I haven't any 8x8 bazzil cardstock and as I'm trying to save money digi seemed the way to go. I made the following LOs using Scrapberry Design's Tinsel Town, Loriem Design's Christmas Cuddles and Jessica Sprague's 12x12 template and numbers. I will be using the above kits for the rest of my album. I'm teaching myself Photoshop Elements 8 so quite please with what I've done so far.






I have almost completed my Kaisercraft Calendar which is looking fab. And I would like to say a huge thankyou to Chrissy at Merly Impressions for putting together a kit and including the Kaisercraft project sheet and some ideas. The kit arrived the following and my calendar came at the same time so I was able to get started right away :) Just got the middle to decorate and then I will post a piccy.

No comments: