Friday 13 June 2008

Been a while

Hi Peeps, sorry I haven't blogged in a while. To tell you the truth I havent done alot recently as I have injured my right wrist a possible Scaphoid fracture but xrays haven't been showing anything but its on the mend.
I was browsing Dawn Inskips blog and found a post saying Gabs one of her design team members is having a party to celebrate having 15.000 vistors on her blog since Oct 07. And to celebrate there is a gorgous freebie digi kit by Nathy - Cinnamon Designs. You can find Gabs blog here - htt:p//evitangel.blogspot.com/ . Here is my Layout useing the kit. I'd like to say congratulations Gab fantastic blog and lots of gorgous work.
wonderful kit Nathy, I loved working with it.
It's getting late so I will upload some more layouts that I have managed to complete tomorrow.


thankyou for looking. x

No comments: